Desktop 2:Things on the internet that made my week

This week was so spontaneous and great!
The internet wasn't really working at my internship so on Wednesday I got to go see a broadway play with my mom and sister (HAIR!) and then we went to eat at Havana and had 3...4...5... mojitos, and I got to come home and actually spend time with my friends and not think about trains or subways or setting my alarm.
I actually successfully ignored the internet for 2 days, but this morning I cracked and after leisurely rising and making myself an iced coffee I scrolled through the fashion news and ended up saving a million (ONE MILLION) more pictures.
Here's what I found!

Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse Macy's! Matthew Williamson just did a disco-inspired line in the spring for the store and it went pretty well. This shit's going through the roof, even if the clothes cause unbalanced joints.
(Am I allowed to think these illustrations suck? No? Okay...)

Ugh, BEYONCE. Stop being so perfectly diva! I'm in LOVE with everything about this picture, including the fact that the dress she's wearing is from an FIT student who has yet to start her own line or even graduate. Me one day? JUST KIDDING HA HA.
*The first thing I noticed about this was about how white she's looking...meanwhile all my white friends are getting blacker...whats happening to this world?


The playboy archives are going digital!!!!


Mah bff put this on my wall, it made my week.


This status is courtesy of a quiet friend in high school who's now a successful Viola-inist in the honors program at Udel. U TELL THEM!!!


The most awesome espadrilles ever!! Only $35 at Opening Ceremony! I want EVERY PAIR.










Tommy Ton at Russia's fashion week. My favorite street style of any city! I mean probably. Look at all the fuckin babushkas/turbans! And colors! What the hell is the weather like there? Don't tell me one girl needs to fan herself at the same show a girl wears a jacket to. That Prada dress is officially everywhere....
(Check out the rest of Tommy Ton's shots here)


Tomorrow it's back to the city for even more adventures! 
ENJOY THE HEAT.