Desktop Dwellers 4

I haven't even blogged since I got to school!
Doesn't "blogging" sound like a euphemism for something else or was that just an inside joke from high school coming back to haunt me...?
Because I now work 17 hours a week in the computer lab, I've had plenty of time to do my homework surf the net like a 21st century babe.
Here are my fave finds of the week!


I wish I could actually dress FIERCELY. If I could, this would be mine. From Bona Drag, the coolest online boutique.


Hurricane Irene, you got us! If I HAD come home, I would have been stuck there- NJ transit was FLOOOOODED.


What's wrong with me? Why do I like this? Should I make it my myspace default? Am I sure this is Audrey Kitching?


One of my dumbest first homework assignments for ecology: change my LMS picture. He didn't say it had to be of me! (for all he knows that is me...)


If Neil and I were 21, these photos would prove our identification. IF.


PLZ BE MINE?!


Just some dress-spiration, to be stored in a folder with hundreds of other tear sheets of dresses I love but I'll never sew unless I marry a rich man who will allow me to stay home all day and sew and be fat.


This was on my tumblr dashboard, I lusted after this picture from the moment I saw it on Caroline's inspiration board for the LCD final.
Once again Caroline, our worlds collide.

I promise the next post will be more clever and interesting DON'T GIVE UP ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!