In ecology, the only non-art-related class I'm allowed to take, we learned about how over farming can cause ground that was once fertile to erode.
Sometimes, this is what Pratt does to the creative side of my brain.
There was a point in time, it was either 3 weeks ago or 30 years ago (I'm not really sure anymore) where my brain at carrying capacity and I just couldn't produce or create or think OR EVEN BLOG. All I was capable of doing was scrolling through my news feed and thinking "why am I friends with North freshman?"
And then another project was thrown at me. And I didn't know what to do.
I'm so tired of seeing beautiful projects that have obscure inspiration and obscure projects that have beautiful inspiration, and I'm so tired of pretending to be inspired by paintings of cupcakes or fucking JELLYFISH.
So I stopped thinking about it.
And then I realized that I should just let myself be inspired by what really inspires me and I should stop trying to force something out of myself.
1960's? Motorcycle chick? Snakeskin? Oops my dress doesn't cover my left breast?
I don't know where this is going, (I'll probably throw some leopard faux fur in there actually...) but I'll let you know when I get there.
PS- can I please stop blogging/thinking/talking/dreaming about school?








