Muse: Miranda Kerr

I am one of Victoria's Secret's biggest fans, and just saying that probably doesn't make the whole I-swear-I'm-not-a-lesbian thing any better, but I really do!
I love the design of their products and their fashion show and their semi-annual sales and, of course, their models.
I think that in a couple decades the Victoria's Secret Angels will looked at like we look at pinups of the 40's today.
My favorite of all their models is Miranda Kerr.
Now there's this crazy obsession over her, because she wore the million dollar bra, because she's married to Orlando Bloom, because her son is adorable, because she promotes anorexia organic, gluten-free eating. But honestly I just love her because she's adorable and natural and has cheeky dimples and bright blue eyes, and she's not overly cat-like like Adriana Lima, she actually sort of looks like a real person form the shoulders up.





HOW. CUTE.