I Dye

My sister has been DYING to dip dye her hair for ages.
This weekend I stopped by NJ for a night to celebrate my Pop's 86th birthday, and spent the night at home so we could actually dye our hair!
I didn't think I'd ever actually bleach my hair, but I just did. And then proceeded to obsessively condition it. And then check it every 3 minutes for split ends.
Besides my OCD, all went well!


Leigh's hair: before


In the process of bleaching: we combed in/thoroughly covered our hair in the bleach, wrapped it in foil and blow dryed to speed up the process.



How to rock the foil look.


Rinsing out the bleach!


She looks like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz


I look incredibly attractive


I have chinese eyes (blow jobbingdrying)


All the boys are coming to my yard.
Right now.


After we blow dryed our hair after rinsing the bleach out, we applied the blue dye and let it sit. Leigh left it in for half an hour, I left it in for 20 minutes because I'm 5 years old and I have no patience.


Leigh's results!


Blue streak!