Reasons Why I'm A Mess Right Now

This post is being written amidst my computer lab induced delusion and is inspired by Taylor Jannotte.

1) I think I just hit "reply all" instead of "forward"

2) I'm covered in bruises

3) I went to the doctor just to get a new prescription but ended up having to make another appointment so she can test my blood because I have so many bruises

4) This is all due to the one and only night I drank in the entirety of February, god help me

5) My bank took double the money of what I spent out of my savings account so I currently have $3 in my checking and $12 in my savings, so I'm just going to use rent money to buy groceries... food > shelter (Googled if my landlord was dead anyway because he hasn't billed us for utilities in 2+ months, so I'm not gonna even worry about that for now)

6) I just made pancakes for lunch and its FREE PANCAKE DAY FUCK MY LIFE

7) I have some weird sniffling illness

8) MIDTERMS ARE NEXT WEEK

9) I'm so desperate I just stole a row of staples from the computer lab. HELP I'M POOR

10) I also stole a mug but that was yesterday and my karma has been refreshed since then

11) I skipped sketching class so I could do a project but when I got home our neighbors dog was there and I ended up walking him instead of doing my project so that was a waste of my life/time anyway I SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED IN CLASS GODDAMNIT WHY CAN'T I MAKE GOOD CHOICES

On the bright side, I made dean's list, replaced my boyfriend with another internship, get to interview Karen O's costume designer and have remembered to take my birth control every day this week! woohoo!

#golife