My blog is filled with projects I've never done and lists I'll never accomplish.
Here's a post on things I'll probably never do over Spring Break:
1) Finish all my schoolwork that I've fallen behind on. (LOL)
2) Get my hair cut. It's been almost a year since I chopped off a foot of it and sent it off to be made into a wig for cancer patients! At least I'm trusting that's what they did with it....
3) Hang out with people's moms and go to jazzercise and hot yoga.
4) Eat everything in my house. I just put this here because it's something I know will actually get done.
5) Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
6) Go in Eric's hot tub, regardless if he's there or not
7) Watch tv with my parents until they fall asleep and it's just me. This will also most definitely get done. See picture. (My mom's face is covered by a pillow)
8) Celebrate St. Patrick's day? Probably not actually.
9) See the FIT exhibit on the 60's/wander around the MoMA
10) Laundry (?)
11) Wake up at an embarrassing hour and sip coffee and read old magazines in bed
12) Go to the diner
13) Fall off the face of the earth for a little longer
14) Plan a day to spend by myself and then 20 minutes later feel lonely because I'm all by myself......
15) Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep
Aaaaand that's all I want to do.
