Ever since I started attending Pratt in 2010, so many changes have been made to the fashion program.
We got a brand new renovated floor in Steuben hall, a new chair, a new curriculum.
The changes are scary and we always bitch and agonize over them but I have to say that they've all pretty much been for the better.
One change that was highly controversial was the how they decided who was in the fashion show.
Before, if you had made it through all the checkpoints and your stuff was done on time, you would be in the show.
This year was the first where people were brutally and ruthlessly cut, which caused minor outrage, but actually ended up for the better- the Pratt fashion show was fantastic.
These pictures have yet to be edited but I know if I let them sit on my desktop any longer they will just sit there and never be edited or by the time I do edit them they will just be irrelevant, so here you go!
This collection was the first to go down the runway and had lots of watercolor and neon detail
My most favorite favorite favorite collection!
Fur and collars.
Sheerness and ombre fur
Playful menswear
This quilted collection was stunning and won $25,000 and was featured in WWD.
More leather, love that circle skirt.
(addicted to this dress)
Booty poppin'? Almost.
My second favorite collection, was like high school basics on LSD. So basically, Pratt high school.