Julie Mollo's Launch Party!

One steamy night in Brooklyn during my freshman orientation week, I stumbled across an upperclassmen rooftop party, at which I stumbled upon Julie Mollo.
She was shiny like glitter and her eyes were bedecked with winged eyeliner, and once the name "Katy Perry" spilled out of her red lips, I knew I had to know her.
Last summer I started interning for Julie, working at markets and patterning bra tops and drafting circle skirts and sewing bows. She taught me so much, and I was learning things working with her before I learned them in school.

We've been preparing for this launch party for months, and Julie has spent hundreds of early mornings and late nights working out all the finite details from the color of the model's nails to googly-eyed Oxfords.
The party finally happened, and all our hard work payed off!
I had never been anywhere funner, cuter, or hotter in my life!
Literally. I was sweating.

Here are some pictures, don't you wish you were there?
TOO BAD NO ONE INVITED YOU.



Rack of skirts



Pop up shop, covered in confetti of course!




Lollipops, gumballs, alcohol


The lovely model Kayla rockin' the victory curls


Julie SLAVED over this skirt. SLAVERY.


BUCKETS OF JOY. 


Kayla in her treasure map skirt- Julie's favorite!


Julie and Kelly Dooley of BodyRock Sport


Julie's collaboration with BodyRock Sport sports bras were also featured! Here- the classic acid wash Julie Mollo bra


Julie's Grafton BFF in the handwriting skirt.
LOVE THE PINK HAIR!


Sisters Kirstie and Katrina, both in Julie Mollo!


Katrina looked like an angel from marshmallow heaven


A candid of Julie, twirling in a circle skirt.


I may or may not have drawn the print on her dress :)


PARTi GURL


Claire in the road skirt! The bug/convertible/ice cream trucks and detachable!


Michaela Calotta, most literate blogger and Julie Mollo intern.
Belt and skirt- Julie Mollo!


Drinking away the Jcam pain


Best friends with balloons


Just look at the cut of that sweetheart neckline- perfect. 


Sara Dee doing some makeup touch-ups


THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!


Warning: this picture makes us look naked to all iPhone users with slow browsers.
(also- SARA DEE YOU LOOK DELICIOUS)


Taylor's face. Did I even need to say that?


Drinks of the evening: wine and some Brooklyn brew.


Kirstie getting her lips reddened!


All the models swishin' and swayin'


The BodyRock Sport girls


HEY JULIE GREAT PARTY!

Everyone left, some of us wined up, left the venue, stumbled upon a limo for hire, jumped in, ended up back in Brooklyn.




*CENSORED*

And after all this, I'm still Julie's biggest fan.
BESIDES KATY PERRY OF COURSE.

For more Julie Mollo:
like her on facebook
check out her blog 
buy stuff from her site!