My high school art teacher gave me some of the best and worst advice ever: never throw out any of the work you do.
This has turned me into a pack rat, has filled my closet and the boxes and portfolios underneath my bed into storage space for some of my shittiest drawings.
While cleaning off my computer, I ran across my old Pratt portfolio!
And I still don't really understand how to use colored pencils or pastels....
And I still don't really understand how to use colored pencils or pastels....
My first (and last) still life
Sketches of my first pair of baby shoes (WHEN I was a baby not FOR my baby) (My baby doesn't wear shoes!)
This was the first watercolor I ever did! LEOPARD PRINT UH CURSE.
#freshmanyear
The admissions counselor at Pratt told me to draw a dress.
She also told me to stop using Crayola brand.
My first textile design/first time using gouache.
WATA CALAAAAAA
Skeleton obsession, circa 2007
And then some pretty mediocre figure drawings.










