This past weekend I accompanied three of my favorite pop tarts to their aunt's wedding in Staten Island.
It was my first time ever in Staten Island, land of fantastic bagels and terrible traffic.
It was also the longest time I've ever spent babysitting. I'm sitting here alone in my room wondering when someone's gonna pull my hair or spit/urinate on me.
Living with them for 3 days without a break was definitely difficult. And frustrating. And I literally lost my mind once or twice, but it was nice to be around little people who were always candid and honest and would ask silly questions like "why didn't Jesus' parents just pull the nails out?" and important questions like "can we get ice cream?"
I definitely want a zoo of my own one day, but for now I'll just flip through the adorable pictures I took and remember to take my birth control every night at 8.


I honestly can't look at this. It hurts. TOO CUTE. 


I finally found someone who can eat more ice cream than I can.


Tiny toes, tons of tulle


Jumping on the bed!


The dimples is what kills me.


Oh my gosh.





Half way dressed: shirt, tie, undies, my leopard flats.


This was taken at a time of tension but it still adorable.


The beautiful family. Notice that guy with the iPad. THAT GUY.


:')

WHY DO WEDDINGS MAKE ME SO EMOTIONAL