Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!!
Every year I have a drunken last-minute costume.
Last year, I was some kind of intoxicated zombie doll:
The year before, I was like a scantily dressed college freshman:
This year, I was sort of determined for things to be different.
I have no excuses, I'm a grown woman, I better go hard or not go at all.
I spent almost 2 whole days making a note of my phone with costume ideas on it.
I ended up going with the one that would be the least amount of work, but let's all acknowledge the amount of effort I put in so far!!
Here was my final list:
-Rosie the Riveter:
Denim shirt, red bandana, slightly defined arm muscles. DONE.
-Zombie cheerleader:
Then just add zombie makeup!
-Mermaid
Long crazy hair, shell bra, tight long skirt!
(This option was ruled out because I got a head start at the eating lots of candy thing)
-Katy Perry
This costume takes skill. And wigs.
I was gonna go hard and sew a cupcake bra, but then realized there's no way in hell I would ever wear denim shorts.
I've been trying to plan my KP costume for 3 years now, by the time I decide to be her no one will remember who she is anymore...
My actual costume is a masterpiece, and it will look even more spectacular when I'm clutching a wine bottle while belting "Crazy in Love" down the streets of Brooklyn.





