Hello all 12 followers!
Sorry if you missed me these past two months. I honestly don't know what's happened to me or where I've been.
Here are some cool pictures of my nails with directions of how to do the manicures in case anyone still cares!
<3 <3 <3
These nails are just plain blue BUT this was one of the first manicures when I used Seche Vite quick dry topcoat. Now my nails look flawless, amazing. I even look thinner! AMAZING!
This is my current manicure! Sparkle nail polish is awesome but it sucks because it chips like 3 seconds after I put it on my nails. So I just put little dots of it on the top. Now I don't think I can be any more adorable!
These were my christmas nails! You can't see here (because of all the filters I applied via instagram) but my nails are actually dark red and dark green. I'm so chic and clever!!! The decal is from the drug store and was part of a little chain of lace but I just cut it out and stuck it to my nail. I'm also very innovative.
Heart nails!
This is hard for people who suck at doing their own nails. In case you're dumb, I just painted a heart on my middle finger (teehee) with a light blue. Don't try this if you suck. Seriously.
This is hard for people who suck at doing their own nails. In case you're dumb, I just painted a heart on my middle finger (teehee) with a light blue. Don't try this if you suck. Seriously.
Follow me on instagram @michaelacalotta to see just how amazing/beautiful I've been lately.