First Post!

Hello!
I'm finally starting my own blog!
I have so many unproductive hours spent at work, I might as well put them to some use!

Spring break was this week, which meant spring cleaning! Then spring cleaning lead to spring shopping, and that's when things started to get a bit out of hand.

Anyway, while scouring eBay for something I actually needed (a cell phone case), I got distracted by a bunch of beautiful things! I found a bunch of loose beads, which reminded me of this necklace for my mother for her birthday last year:

I love this necklace so much and I'm always borrowing it from my mom, so I figured why not make one of my own?
I ended up getting a string of Aventurine and Jade, which I'm going to loop together (like the necklace above) to create my own two-toned jewelry look! Yesterday in the mail, my first string of beads arrived: howlite-carved skulls that I strung on copper wire. They have a great day-of-the-dead look! 

I'm loving turquoise right now, it's the perfect color to pop against any basic black outfit. It's expecially perfect for summer, and turquoise and coral are a never-fail color combo for summer.

Get inspired for warm-weather accessories!

Some of my favorite picks for summer:
Kenneth Jay Lane Coral Necklace


Kendra Scott Earrings
Amrita Singh Ring
Go wear some tropical brights, and hopefully the weather will be inspired to be just as warm!
xx