Shoe Special

I just found out some shocking facts...

According to a national poll released byShop Smart magazine, the average American woman only owns 17 pairs of shoes!
I think I only have 17 pairs of ballet flats, without counting heels or boots or sandals or even slippers!
Even more shockingly, only 33% have spent more than $100 on a pair of shoes, and only 25% have worn shoes that are 4″ or higher!

Well Summer's coming up, and nothing works faster to make your legs look longer and more toned than a great pair of sandals, so if you're scared of heights, you better reconsider!
I've been on the lookout for cute, comfy heels that I can run around in all summer. Just add a sundress and you've got yourself one cute look!
I've been eyeing these great pairs lately:
Cooperative Canvas strap wedge, $48, Urban Outfitters


Lela Rose for Payless Bolivar wedge, $50
Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $30, Old Navy
Right now Target is having a fantastic sale- buy one get one half off of all shoes online! Being one of the 66% who rarely spends more than $100 on a pair of shoes, I took advantage of this sale. Check out these finds:
Mossimo Pilar Strappy Wedges, $30
(they look an awful lot like a certain pair on Urban Outfitters!)
Last but certainly not least, Dolce Vita is designing for Target! I snagged this pair- a super cushy cork that looked great when I tried them on with tights! They'll take me from chilly early spring all the way back through to fall! $30 at Target.

Can't wait to get them in the mail!
xx