Working Dilemma

I've always been a working girl, I've had a job ever since I was 14. I worked in my great aunt's inn in Vermont, I was a Barbizan model for a day. I face painted at birthday parties and I've painted nurseries. I babysit and I was a barista. So naturally this summer I'm working, but for free.
I was lucky enough to snatch up an internship at Albright, every stylists' secret. When you walk it, it's LITERALLY A GIANT CLOSET, filled with Herve Leger bandage dresses and leopard Louboutins and sparkly Vera Wang statement necklaces. It is LITERALLY a dream.
Also, super fortunately, I get the privilege of helping out Julie Mollo. She's dressed Katy Perry and the Vettes, she's lunched with Betsey herself, and she's also a Pratt alumnus!
But that leaves me in a tight spot- I still need a job that pays!
on Wednesday I looked everywhere- I literally gave out 20 resumes at vintage stores, consignment shops, J Crew, Banana Republic, Zoe, Kate Spade and even (blech!) LILLY PULITZER.
I'm so desperate!
Thank god within the past two days I've gotten some calls, and I've narrowed it down to either Topshop in the South Village or Lace Silhouettes designer lingerie boutique in Princeton.
Here comes some tough choices!

On a different note, I'll be posting tons of behind the scenes pics here from both my internships.
Yay!
:)