This might come as a surprise to some of you, but I'm actually criminally insane.
Ever since last last week I haven't been feeling my best and brightest and I came to realize that when my sister and I laughed at a chipmunk we found who drowned in our pool I mean when I feel the need to drink every day I leave my internship I mean when I caught myself watching the real housewives of New Jersey I mean...
It's only been 6 weeks since I started my internship and 7 weeks since school let out but I feel restless.
It also isn't helping to see how fast my savings account is diminishing. Damn you, $30 margarita pitchers!
I was in need of a big, family-fun-filled weekend with lots of outside time and some baking/cooking, so due to my insanity I must take a week off from gabbing about my internship at the plantation in the city and just present a visual of my weekend.
| Sally Hansen, you're too legit |
| Believe it or not, this only took 4 tries! |
| Mom <3 |
| Family and alcohol go hand in hand |
| So proud of this spread <3 |
| These sewing guides were recently bequeathed to me |
Is this a fashion blog or a food blog?
Usually the two never mix......