I absolutely hate driving.
I (now decided that I officially) live in the city, and I also hate the subway.
But what I hate even more is constantly having my life being threatened by dumbasses in SUV's.
So instead I sit in the passenger seat, and Eric drives me everywhere.
Sort of like Driving Miss Daisy.
![]() |
| Digitally remastered...vhs? |
I put my feet up and the seat back and plug in my iPod.
Like my clothing....selection, I don't really have one certain genre I like.
I pretty much like whatever sounds catchy that I can sing horribly to.
I'm also terrible at memorizing words and always sing the wrong lyrics.
But here are some of my favorites, organized by the random categories that they fall into in my head!
Go steal some music!
-Led Zeppelin- D'yer Mak'er
I love Led Zeppelin...they are my favorite EVER.
-Blink 182- Always
-Big Japan- All The Other Fish Are Stupid Sluts Anyway
No lie I downloaded this band because Adam Brody plays drums in it (middle school memories...THE OC<3) and its actually THE MOST ADORABLE SONG EVER. I secretly never put it on burned CD's for anyone because ITS MY SONG OKAY I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS IT.
-Ben Kweller- Thirteen
-Coldplay- the Scientist
This was Eric's senior song, I have memories of tearing and slow dancing. It's also a beautiful song...I'm so disgusting...
-Beach Fossils- Face It
This is my song for this summer.
-The Pierces- We Are Stars
LOOK I CAN DANCE AND DRIVE AT THE SAME TIME:
-La Roux- Bulletproof
Everyone knows the words to this song.
-Cher- Believe
I'm actually the most obnoxious person in the world.
-MGMT- Electric Feel
-Asteroids Galaxy Tour- The Golden Age
-Shakira- She Wolf
AwOOooOOOOOo!
-Gwen Stefani- Rich Girl
-Gwen Stefani- Rich Girl
-Kanye West- Gold Digger
What rhymes with digger? SCREAM IT
-MISS BRITNEY SPEARS*****
-Adele- Rolling in the Deep
Seriously just turn your radio on, even if it's on AM I guarantee this song will be on. Also I have so many Pratt memories belting this song. Actually...Taylor and Jess were belting and I was in the corner forgetting the words.
-KATY PERRY- California Girls/I Kissed a Girl/Teenage Dream/Last Friday Night...
My all-time favorite. FAVORITE.
-Ben Folds- Bitches Ain't Shit
If you know this, you're my best friend.
-New Young Pony Club- Get Lucky
This song is fantastic, I used it for my models to walk to for fashion society!
-Dev- Bass Down Low
Last night at Pratt memoriesss </3
Best Albums Ever:
-Yeah Yeah Yeahs- It's Blitz!
Epic driving memories, wandering through Maryland wilderness while the sun sets
-The Killers- Hot Fuss
Probably my most favorite album EVER. I actually have the CD, which means I actually paid for this music, which should say a lot. I remember belting I GOT SOUL BUT I'M NOT A SOLDIER on the bus in 7th grade, screaming to the entire album in the parking lot of a Wendy's at 3am where we discovered we all knew the words, and whenever a song from this album comes on we all still talk about how great it is.
-Vampire Weekend- Contra
Some people hate this album, but I think it's perfect! Dancey and singy and chill, I always listen to it when I have miles of sketching/apparel homework to do. It keeps me entertainted, focused and moving!
-Radiohead- In Rainbows
IT WAS FREE AND FANTASTIC! How often does that happen (legally)?
When I'm lazy and just want to hear good music:
Deer Tick
Dr. Dog
The Arcade Fire
Led Zeppelin
The Rolling Stones
Broken Bells
Miike Snow
Generally awesome/chill songs:
Deer Tick- Stung
Why?- Birthday Song (Gemini)
Pixies- Hey
Neon Indian- Should Have Taken Acid With You
The Drums- Down by the Water
Neutral Mlik Hotel- Holland, 1945
Joan Jett- Do You Wanna Touch
Anya Maria- Whatever You Like (T.I. cover- gotta love white people singin black music)
Kid Cudi- Pursuit of Happiness
The Shins- When You Notice The Stripes
If you want a CD just ask! We can exchange :)
(Fun fact: I organized Pratt's CD exchange. LOOK AT ME NOW)

