Bi-Weekly Weekend Post

My weeks in the city are usually fun/crazy/busy/exhausting, so it's always nice to come back to the "country" (NEW JERSEY) on the weekends, even though the train ride home is filled with beautiful views of obsolete Elizabeth and all the abandoned industrial plants and vacant graffitied buildings. But what can I say, I'm bored and bred and used to it.
Anyway, last weekend wasn't exactly the most relaxing, due to some unexplained food poisoning I contracted on the 4th and some craziness that occurred afterword, but along the way I got to take some pretty pictures!
Home-made blueberry yogurt muffins


Summer favorite- caprese salad with home-grown basil and local mozzarella and tomatoes!

CUTE SHADOW


Grilled pesto chicken. My first grilling experience!


*not home-made


JOSH RETURNED FROM ISRAEL ALIVE!! And with these cool bracelets for me!
Wonder woman nails

*ignore the nail polish on my skin I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL

Trekkin' to fireworks





Home-made fireworks! JK.








rents on the fourth



Explosion in the back, nbd.

Frankie. Puzzled.



We found the winner of the pathetic contest!



Classic long exposure name picture



Daddy, smokin' tha hookah


What a lady!


The remnants.

And then I threw up.