I am forever an arts-and-crafts kind of girl.
There's definitely something wrong with me, if I see something I like in a store, I'll try to make it before I buy it. It may have something to do with my chronic cheap-ness.
I paint, sew, and I'm not afraid of glue. I think that makes me a triple-threat in the world of arts and crafts.
This is the mural that the kids on my floor and myself painted in the room down the hall!
Isn't it cool? Talk about art sk00l.
In case you couldn't guess, I did the mermaid. It's kind of small, but she's swimming towards her bikini top.
She's a slutty mermaid, as most are.
Every summer I paint a skateboard for Eric.
I really forget how it all started, but this is the fifth one I've done for him!
A giant squid!
Aly thought it would be a good idea to string party flag banners around our apartment, so here's the beginning of that project!
With the remaining scraps I'm gonna make quilted throw pillows!
Except I'm doing ours with fabric, of coooourse!
Brb, g2g get crunk @ craft group with the rest of the moms of suburbia.
Chardonnay, h0ll@!

