At school there are times where I actually feel lost in wonderland.
In my first month, I had met a joint-rolling poet who admired Stephanie Meyer, Tim Gunn, some of the most talented art students in the country, a man dressed like a frog wandering the streets of Brooklyn, I had seen a handful of photo shoots, Nicole Richie, the Jonas Brothers (in Topshop, NOT IN CONCERT) MIA (in concert) cocaine blow off an iPod in a McDonald's bathroom, and a kid get beaten and robbed of his iPhone a block away.
I learned a lot, mourned a lot, grew a lot, and took care of drunk people...a lot.
Here are some of my fondest moments <3
1. The one night we decided to stay in and not get drunk and abducted a pratt cat and fed it milk from a champagne flute.
2. The weekend that Josh and Paul visited, we ate multiple meals at Bergen and attempted a Jamaican Shower and to get to Brooklyn Zoo all together, and fell asleep imitating my suitemate's sex cries.
3. Halloweekend. Epic. Matt & Kim, Rocky Horror, drunkenly dancing onstage at a grimy bar, realizing I'm dressed exactly the same as this drag queen.
4. Pratt's Night Out- how classy do we look? Free crab puffs!
5. The weekend- I mean week night- we visited Yale.
6. Fashion Society's Fashion Show! Fabulousness all around.
7. Every Friday morning, 9:30-12:30, pattern making with the fabulous figure skating Laura <3
8. The night when Caroline Kaufman decided we should all run around campus in the torrential rain storm in our bathing suits, after Neil and Young-Sun and I fooled around in the gym because we were the only ones there on a friday night, when Jess decided we should wear black lipstick and when I didn't realize I was half naked until I was freezing.
9. All the times we smoked in these igloos!
10. The weekend Eric came to visit and we went out to dinner and took a group shot and I realized how beautiful all my friends are <3









