Then New Brooklyn Bridge

One of the most trite images of New York City is the Brooklyn Bridge.
Not only is it an icon of New York, it connects Manhattan and Brooklyn, and is a 2 mile walk from my school.

Last year during Orientation week, I scribbled the image on collaged scrapbook paper and it ended up hanging above my desk in my room for the entire year, becoming the first thing I saw when I woke up and the last thing before I fell asleep.
I ended up throwing it out at the end of last year because my portfolio was jammed full and because I swore to myself I would make another version.
Plus, I have these classic images to always remember it by:

Posed pretentious laughter, Pratt's night out


Drunk (Let's be frank.) 90's party.

I just loved the way my room was decorated last year- haphazardly, with memories strewn about on the walls- a postcard from Yale, souvenirs from FNO and concert tickets, cards from friends, and christmas lights strewn across it all.

This year I want a cleaner, more mature decor.

I hate architecture, but I can't stop drawing the eiffel tower!

Because these two structures are so iconic, I decided they would kickstart the decor in my room for this year.
Here's what happened:




Aaaaaand, two shots of the bridge I took last March:




YAY Pratt is 2 days! :)