Ahhhh I feel like it's been so long since I've posted anything!
Laziness has overcome me. Even more than before.
I don't know what I'll do when school starts. I'm so mentally out of shape! And physically. AND EMOTIONALLYYYYYY. Just kidding I'll be okay.
Here's what I stumbled upon trolling the internet this week!
Come Christmas time, Lady Gaga will be collaborating with some peeps from Barneys to create a holiday collection! Why do they tell me now? Can't they wait to drop this bomb in November so I have less anxiety?
These new Brian Atwood ads are crazy hot. CRAZY.
I just found this swimwear designer- Elizabeth O'Brien Berg, her stuff is fabulous and retro and a bit out of my price range. Envy from afar!
Hahahahahaaa found this new photo site, Haw-lin.com, the best inspirational photos!
Nasty Gal needs to stop being so fabulous and start being nasty. I have 10 things in my cart and they're all out of my price range (my price range is $0-$.99). THIS DRESS AND THESE SHOES ESPECIALLY- they come in leopard! WHYYYYYY
APARTMENT LIVIN'
Eric Waciega needs to get his butt here so I can get off this computer.
BI.





