I love to plan but I love it even more when Eric plans surprises for me :3
Earlier this week we both had a day off so he took me to Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania!
He completely tricked me into thinking we were going to New Hope, and when we passed the exit I was convinced we were going to Sesame Place L0L
Thank god he knew to tell me to bring my camera, or else the whole time I would have been whining I WISH I HAD MY NIKONNN
I'm really not a fan of nature, but these gardens were BEAUTIFUL!
Good thing I took my claritin!
 |
| The kitten that slept in the greenhouse |
 |
| Chandeliers- $10,500 in 1920's dollars. |
 |
| Organ with 10,010 pipes |
 |
| Eric's favorite flower- bird of paradise |
 |
| My favorite- the orchid room! |
 |
| 100+ year old Bansai |
 |
| We secretly picked and ate these grapes. |
 |
| NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC |