So I got bored with my hair and had 20 extra minutes and some red hair dye lying around, so I decided to take the plunge!
When I cut my hair, I really was hoping it would stay wavy and bouncy and thick, but I kind of ended up with droopy hair that has one wave and flips out in the back. DREAMS CRUSHED.
Because I don't really plan on keeping my hair short, I figured I might as well play around with it while it still is because I don't think I'll ever have short hair again in my life. Maybe when I become a mom. MAYBE.
Anyway, while the dye was setting in, I dreamed of having fire red locks, a la Rihanna
But then I washed the hair dye out and it ended up being a darker brown with a hint of cherry red. Auburn? I'd accept that!





