Every day at Pratt I'm amazed at all the fashion majors who are almost as talented as me so incredibly talented.
I now struggle with my self confidence because I am no longer the best. I mean I'm still the best 99% of the time, like I'm probably the best computer lab monitor and the best at brushing my teeth, but I walk into class with my coolest outfit on and I'm still four high-heeled steps behind everyone.
My best friends here- Caroline, Neil and Taylor- are always either backing me up with my crazy ideas or are one step crazier than me.
So this year in honor of fashion week, I asked them each to pick they're three favorite shows and their one favorite look for the year.
Prepare yourselves to see all these trends mass-produced next week in H&M and Forev 21, these girls are the best trend forecasters I know!
NEIL
Neil is a sophomore at Pratt.
He shops in the lady's section at the Salvation Army and rarely needs a chaser.
He is the most talented sketcher in all the land.
Neil's favorite shows:
1) Acne
3) The Row
Favorite Look:
(from Antonio Berardi)
CAROLINE
This is Caroline.
She is the most wonderful person I know.
She will one day be creative director of Free People, or maybe we'll share an office at Mara Hoffman one day.
She knows a good avocado from a $.99 one, and wherever she walks a blue sky follows her.
Here are her favorite looks/shows this season:
1) Ralph Lauren
Here are her favorite looks/shows this season:
1) Ralph Lauren
2) Rodarte

Taylor is mah gurlll.
Every day with her is an adventure!
Her outfits are as unpredictable as she is but she always knows how to work it.
No one can pull off "sexy grandma" like she can!
Here are her favorite looks/shows:
1) Tory Burch
2) Karen Walker
3) Rodarte
Lastly, here are my favorite looks from my favorite shows this year!
1) Norma Kamali
2) Jeremy Scott
There will probably eventually be a million more posts about fashion week, but this is all I can do for now. ENJOY :)

















