I just realized that I ruined my last post by posting about my messy room instead of the post I had originally saved! My previous post was actually my 100th and I totally had something else in mind for such a landmark, but instead, of course, I kind of wandered off my own path.
Anyway, I'm stuck at work till 12 and I forgot to bring half of the homework I meant to bring, so here's a thrown together post!
Love this all black look- NYC street style circa 1988
Charles James gown circa 1950s. Right now I want everything I own to be in this color.
Life Inspiration: Britney covered in nothing but diamonds.
Daphne Guinness! If I was rich/thin/beautiful/rich/thin, I would be her!
Girls In The Window, 1960
Eric Waciega sends me cute pictures of owls
I was funny, and I laughed at my own jokes.
If you don't read the blog Karla's Closet, you should.
I want to make everything in her wardrobe. LOVE the petal skirt on this dress!
Style envy.
Vintage playboy, I love you so!
Julie tumbl'd this- Vogue 2008
I want this pillow for my bed at home! Marimekko for Crate & Barrel
I FINISHED MAD MEN! This was totally part of my halloween housewife inspiration.
I can't wait until January.















