Museum Trip

Because I go to school in NYC, I get at least an assignment from each class to visit a painting or exhibit at one each semester.
Usually we're sent to the Met, where we have to take an inconvenient amount of subways and have to attempt not to look ashamed when we try to give them $.10 for admission.
This semester I'm taking draping19thcenturyartsketchingtailoringappareldesigncostumehistoryAND my favorite class of all ECOLOGY which is completely unrelated to my major....and to art.... but it's such a nice breath of polluted air in between all my art/fashion/you must be creative and original and pull two all nighters in a row to get an A classes.

So for this class, he sent us to the Museum of Natural History (only two subways away!) for a scavenger hunt...kind of annoying, but in the four hours between class and work that I had to go, I had an awesome time!





elohel!




This is how defensive I get over ice cream




  
HOOT


APT decor?






The long horns were used to fight for mates and to roast marshmallows.


This blog might never be about fashion again.