Ever since the semester has been at least a day over, I've been doing a lot of reflecting.
Sophomore year was miles more challenging than freshman year.
I began the year with two jobs and an internship, an apartment, a boyfriend.
I ended the year with half those things and lots of sleep deprivation.
But I had so much fun!
I practically got tendonitis from working so hard, but I definitely go to Pratt for some good reasons and I love being here....slash it's pretty much against my morals to complain about having to go to a $50,000 school.
So after all that reflecting, here are some of my favorite moments!
My Trip to BeanNNnnToooWnNNnN
I'm so lucky that my best friends are the funniest people on the planet.
No, like they really are.
Halloweekend
This weekend will always make the list.
housewife/zombie doll
Coney Island
The time the 3 of us mooning the sand-smoothing trucks isn't captured in a picture but it will forever remain a hilarious memory in my mind
(Caroline took these beautiful photos!)
Fashion's Night Out
It was two night's of adventures, highlighted by the fact that we each stole a handle of vodka from my ex-internship's party. A note to all future employers reading this: I do not usually act this way, unless you tell me I have to leave the party to run errands in the rain because "the DJ needs coffee"
ON TO THE NEXT ONE




