Bad Barbie

Not so secretly, I played with Barbies until I was 14, when my mom decided that even my sister (who is 5 years younger than me) was too young to play with them.
It was a sad day- I had to donate my barbie dream house, Barbie's light blue muscle car, all my barbie furniture and my barbie wardrobes full of barbie clothes, and all of Barbie's accessories and shoes.
Even Barbie's surfboard and skateboard had to go.
I guess it now makes sense to my mother why I had to go to fashion school. I loved to dress Barbie. I even made her clothes, and hand-sewed her curtains and pillows for her dream house.
I still receive the occasional barbie-themed item for christmas: a calendar, a notebook, an alarm clock.
I wish my mom let me keep at least some of my barbie stuff. IT WOULD ALL BE VINTAGE BY NOW.

So while I was googling images that would inspire me to create a new blog banner, I found these hilarious set-ups.
I'm not offended, I'm actually in love!
The only thing I love more than barbie is barbie gone bad.

















Isn't she lovely?