Winding Down

Lots happened over winter break.
As per usual, I barely made a dent in my to-do list.
Not like I really even cared, because my main goals were to just sleep, make money, spend money and watch movies.
And I watched and re-watched so many!
How to Marry a Millionaire, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Virgin Suicides, Almost Famous, Girl Interrupted, Blue Valentine, Whatever Works...which is definitely more movies than I watched all semester.
Also I got to troll a bunch of blogs and read all about fashion news and scroll through some of my favorite photographer's recent work.
I may not have made it to the MoMA but I still think this break was a success!
Here are some of my favorite found images:


Coco Chanel's gorgeous APT


Tumblr-chic. This reminds me so much of New Years even though my new years didn't include jumping.



Screen shots from How To Marry a Millionaire. I actually think they could do a modern version of this movie, I love the concept! But no one could be Marilyn. 


Lana covers Interview.
Hate on her for failing a little on SNL, whatever. SHE WAS NERVOUS OKAY?


Nick Knight photography


Blue Valentine. My eyes = a waterfall.


This is MY religion.


Versace Spring 2012 ads. They look like the camera was on the "p" setting, but hey, it works!

School starts again tomorrow, so expect me to fall off the face of the earth till May.
It was nice knowing you all!