Fear and Loathing and Excitement in the Computer Lab

Lately I've been feeling more enthusiastic about fashion.
I believe its because my spirit is no longer being crushed by fashion school.
As I sit here in the computer lab waiting for my 11 hour shift to pass, all the fashion news is actually exciting to me!
It's definitely making me feel better, after I spent the morning reading this week's Us magazine about Katy Perry's divorce.
(For the record, it is the first and only Us I've ever bought).
Here are some things I'm most excited and upset about:

Daphne Guinness' beautiful Bowie-inspired editorial




Chanel Spring 2012 super-gamine ad campaign



Dakota Fanning's Elle UK's editorial. LOVE the eyelet Vuitton collars!





And here are some things that make me angry:

Peaches Geldolf and Sienna Miller are pregnant.....what?


Justin Timberlake is engaged. And not to me. Or even Britney.


Katy Perry's divorce :'(


You can do better Katy!