Ever since my roommates introduced me to the beautiful ballads of Lana I've been hooked.
Her songs are heartwrenchingly depressing, written on relatable topics like "I just pawned the gold flower earrings my ex gave me", or "My boyfriend won't come home because he's out selling drugs".
A lot of times I fall in love with an artist because of their looks and their lyrics (ahem, CONOR OBERST) and in this case, Lana is the perfect combination.
As AVH says, "her songs make me want to be in love"
I just love her because she embraces her trashy New Jersey trailer trash past (YO SAME) and she's clearly just a dreamer who used to spend her free time putting together video montages for her music videos using just youtube and google searches.
Here is her most legit video, Born to Die, filmed in Paris with tigers and designer dresses:
If you're up for checking out more Lana, here are my top 5 faves from her:
1) Video Games
2) her End of the World cover
3) Diet Mountain Dew
4) Queen of the Gas Station
5) Driving in Cars with Boys
Never was there ever a girl so pretty
(No but really, apparently she just signed with a modeling agency...?)






