Don't Kill Yourself

Happy Valentine's Day!
In honor of this beauteous day of love, here are my top 14 15 (one for good luck) favorite love songs that will probably end up on any CD I burn for you (at any point in time ever.......)

1) Thirteen - Ben Kweller

2) D'yer Mak'r - Led Zeppelin

3) Face It - Beach Fossils

4) You & Me - Penny and the Quarters

5) Doo Right - Man Man

6) Video Games - Lana Del Rey

7) Easy Girl - Coconut Records

8) I Love How You Love Me - Neutral Milk Hotel

9) The Only One - The Black Keys

10) No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses

11) From - Dr. Dog

12) Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

13) Stung - Deer Tick (Or These Old Shoes...I can't choose...maybe its because I'm in love with Deer Tick and if they sung a song about a port-a-potty it would probably still make this list)

14) I Don't Want to Get Over You - the Magnetic Fields

15) Always - Blink 182

Sorry if I'm considered a disgrace by the music industry for listing Katy Perry next to Dr. Dog, but I also kind of think you need to get over it.
Also, add any Death Cab song to this list. Any song will do.