An Homage

Many months ago, I did a post about the 5 most used items of clothing in my closet.
To this day, the American Apparel half circle skirt is still the most used and abused item of clothing in my closet.
I wear it to class dressed down, I thrown it on with leggings and a t-shirt to grocery shop, I throw a big sweater on top for days I spend in the studio, I tuck in a cute blouse and some docs to run around the city in, it's the best.
Recently because of that huge American Apparel sample sale that's forever ongoing on 25th and 6th, two of my friends have ended up investing in the same skirt.
INFINITE OUTFITS.
So thank you, half circle skirt. You have provided me with so many easy and comfortable and chic and stylish and flattering outfits, I owe you a day off.
Maybe next month.

*Awkward that this was the only picture of myself in the skirt that I found without using facebook....
It just serves as proof that this skirt can bro so hard.