I just got back from my first fashion show this week- Timothy K's fashion presentation at the Gowanus Ballroom in Brooklyn.
Because Timothy's creations are beautifully dark, I used that as my inspiration for makeup and clothes.
(And today marks the first day I wore my hair down in weeks because of this awkward length thing I have going on)
I'm wearing Sephora lipstain in Dark Berry, my usual winged eyeliner and some mascara on the top and bottom.
I love this wine-stained lip look, though it's definitely too edgy to even be considered my style on a daily basis. SPECIAL OCCASIONS ONLY.
The worst part about this look is that I was too afraid to actually drink wine because I'd risk looking like I was unprofessionally rocking this color, especially because I was surrounded by those who do professionally rock this color. Some were even born with this color. Their mothers were cabernet addicts.
Now that I'm doing makeup posts, maybe I should start trying more new products.
I've had the same beauty routine since high school....I forsee a change.
Maybe some eyebrow pencils? WHO KNOWS!
Watch out, my face might get more gorgeous.
LOL JK thatsnotpossible xoxo
P.S. if you can ignore my mock confidence for long enough, check back for more posts on Timothy K. and my new internship at LADYGUNN magazine!
