SUMMA TYME


Ever since finals and school ended I've completely neglected this blog.
I feel bad, every time I have an idea for a post (which is like once a day) I write in a note in my phone, but I've gotten into this habit during the school year to only use my computer recreationally at work, and now that I'm on vacation from the computer lab I literally have only been using my laptop to store photos, check email and weather, and make myself look glamorous and social on facebook.


There's so many things I want to get done this summer, and I got a job around Brooklyn hoping that I'd get more stuff done if I was around the Pratt sewing studios and had access to the scanners in the computer lab, but I'm so busy already that I've decided this summer NO MORE LISTS. Things will get done on a whim (let's hope so, I've never really lived like this.)

In the meantime, COME VISIT ME AT BEDFORD HILL COFFEE BAR ON FRANKLIN AND GREENE!!!


And look for a post real soon on Julie Mollo's launch party!


;) so many good things to come