I'm really not a huge fan of creepers.
Any kind of creepers, really.
But for some reason I feel the need to impulse buy some flatform sneakers.
While waiting for my anthropology professor to get to class this morning, the clock struck 9 minutes late when some Pratt brat ran by in Converse creepers.
I'm so behind on all my fashion blogs for a new yorker/pratt girl/fashion major it's shameful.
I have no idea whats going on, are leggings still OK?
Naturally I googled them ASAP
They're called Max Star's and they're made by Converse, they just have a different logo to look like knockoffs. I guess.
They're totally affordable, and I was practically entering my credit card information before I realized what I was saving up for:
These are awesome. AND they're Vans. AND they're $30 more.
I would just buy both but they'll be out of style by the time the get shipped to my door, so maybe I'll wait another month to buy them when they're repulsive and out of fashion so I can be ironic?
Being hip takes so much effort.



