Summer's coming and I need some new shoes!
I try to never let myself buy clothes...ever....because technically I can just make them for myself, which is why I think I'm always buying ridiculous costume jewelry (and why I have a shoe wish list) but everyone, please calm down and just support me. I need you to not think I'm ridiculous. I'm talking about you, Mom.
1. Jeffrey Campbell- Argo
These are so adorable, I just want to wear these with some cutoff's and a bikini top. By the time I get them, I'll also have a hot beach body and a hot boyfriend.
2. Dr. Marten's- Pascal
Okay I'm gonna be realistic with this one and say I probably won't buy these till September and hopefully they'll be on sale or someone will just throw them at me so I get them for free, but regardless I need these.
3. Vans- checkerboard slip-on
The last time I got a new pair on Vans I was in the 8th grade and I had probably just pierced my cartilage myself. Now that I'm smarter and wiser and have many more (professionally done) piercings, I deserve a new pair.
4. Dr. Marten's- Agyness Deyn bow sandal
Aggy told me she was thinking about me when she let someone else design these and put her name on them, which means I deserve a free pair.
In reality, I probably won't buy any of these shoes because I'm broke from taking so many trips.



