The end of the semester is near and I am more excited than ever to graduate, but at the same time I find myself being more involved than I ever have been in my school work.
With every illustration and design project I am assigned, I'm putting more time and work and research into it than the last because like Jack and Rose, I don't want to let go but I don't have enough money to keep me floating forever so I sort of have to. 


This project was the first design project I did this semester, it was inspired by picnics- all of the prints I painted on tissue paper with watercolors a la Eric Carle. There's a grass print, a watercolor gingham, a basket weave and a cloud print, and then some collars and sleeves are embroidered with ants.
I'm currently working on my last design project ever and I'm taking my time with it to enjoy every moment. I'm honestly just scared I'll stop drawing when I graduate and then one day I'll try and pick it up again and I'll be really bad, like when I stop going to the gym and then all of a sudden I am incapable of walking up three flights of stairs. Worst case scenario: fat and without drawing skills.