Desktop Dwellers: 1

Because I'm always trolling the internet, I tend to save at least a picture a day to my desktop that I swear I'll use as inspiration one day.
It's actually a pretty good process I've worked out for myself- a lot of times I'll click on the image throughout the day/week just to look about it, and often times it will stick in my head for the rest of the week.
Too frequently these pictures just end up in my "inspiration" folder, which might as well just be a huge digital garbage bin, because I rarely ever sort through it and these pictures that meant enough to me to save them on my computer practically dissolve into the depths of my computer after their shining moment on my desktop.
So instead, every week I'll post them here! And maybe everyone can understand that things other than day of the dead relics and mermaids inspire me, I just don't have enough images or time to make a post for each individual theme.
Here's the first post: Most recent saves!
My apartment!

Megan's self-made floorplan

The B-52's!

Rock lobstaaaa

Well, this is embarrassing...
Iconic Wars-end kiss

The Canadian Riot photo- the modern day version of the war's end kiss!


Gwen Stefani rockin' a bindi- jacked this from Urban Outfitter's blog!

My sister found this photo of me in Ellis Island in 1998.
Trendsetter? Obvi.

Obsessed with B-52's style!

Monica Vitti

My favorite play EVER- Noises Off. A shot from the play with my bff's <3