FREE TIME?!????!?!!

As the semester winds down, I'm incredibly excited to have time to breathe again but I'm also incredibly anxious that I'll go stir-crazy from having absolutely no free time at all to having all the free time in the world.
I still have a week until I get to go home, and already I'm trying to line some things up.
I've been so busy at school I literally don't remember what my hobbies are.


So here's my list of things I want to do over break:
1) Go to the studio, not because I have to but because I want to! (Do I want to?)
    a. Sew Aly's skirt
    b. Fix zippers/seams on stuff that's ripping or poorly made
    c. Make something out of all the fabric that I bought this semester and never used....
2) Have a clothing exchange!
3) Visit Boston
4) Clean up my desktop, clean under my bed, clean out my locker in the studio, clean out my pictures on facebook...
5) Scan all my projects so I can put them in my portfolio so I can stop using my one from high school...LOL
6) Finally use those oil paints that I got for christmas LAST YEAR
7) Go to the MoMA, the Cloisters, and any other museum I can get into for freeeee
8) Use that Jazzercise pass my mom got me 
9) Convince my mom that I never gained the freshman 15....?
10) SEE EVERY MOVIE IN THEATERS with my brother
11) Watch everything in Eric's my netflix queue
12) Wander parts of the city that I don't think I've wandered
13) Go through that bin of magazines in my basement that I fought my Mom not to throw out
14) Stop being a pack rat
15) Hook up wid mad biddie$
16) Cook/Bake something new with frequency
17) Drink Bailey's and watch Elf with my family
18) Try to get into the Guggenheim for free
19) Get a tattoo on my ribcage that says FAITH* in cursive, because, you know, it just means a lot to me
20) Try not to spend money
21) Try not to have a double chin
22) Actually enjoy not having to be stressed by just laying in my bed for 20 minutes before I get up each day
23) Spend time with my family
24) Take the yogurt that expired in September out of my fridge at home without giving my mom a hard time about still having yogurt that expired 3 months ago
25) Try not to whine when my mom makes us do a jigsaw puzzle on Christmas
26) Play apples to apples with my family until we can't laugh anymore
27) Patiently show my parents all my work and try not to get overly sensitive when they make smartass comments if this can even be accomplished
28) SAVE MONEY
29) Spend as much time as possible in Josh's basement before he leaves for winter semester
30) Peruse the Barney's/Macy's windows
31) Laugh until my stomach hurts
32) ACTUALLY start my internship back up
33) Explore a new mall with my sister


MUCH MORE TO BE ADDED/ACCOMPLISHED